Life has a steep learning curve-especially parenthood.

Life has a steep learning curve-especially parenthood. You can feel as if you are on a mountain
surrounded by majesty one moment, and plummeting off the edge the next.

Friday, June 17, 2011

I simply can't believe how time flies!! I feel like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off all the time!!LOL Always doing things w/Bubbie and getting things settled in the new house, running errands, cleaning-it never seems to end...

The little Mr has been getting into all kinds of trouble lately!!;) I came in the living room the other day and found him on the floor with the door to the entertainment center open and DVD's all over the place. I just had to laugh at my own shear stupidity for not realizing he would be into it pretty soon. A couple of days after that, I found him on the floor with one of Ruby's dog bones in his mouth!! I kinda wish I had gotten a pic of that one to be truthful with ya;)

We had our 9 mos Dr. appt. and he was SHOCKED to see that we already have 6 teeth!! Jonathan only gained 1 lbs and 4 oz, so he is a little small for his age, but he gained 3.25" so he is now 27.25"-he is a tall little guy!! His head is huge (70th percentile) - we are always picking about it and crackin lines from 'So I Married an Ax Murderer with Micheal Meyer and if you've seen it you know which lines I am taking about. If you haven't seen it-shame on YOU!! The Dr. was also surprised at how social he is. He was laughing and smiling and interacting and just having himself a grand old time!! I was just relieved it wasn't a shot visit!!

We are finally sitting up well enough to get into the regular bathtub for baths which means my kitchen stays cleaner. Here is a pic from his last bath in the kitchen sink.

I just plopped the towel I had been using to mop up the water he'd splashed onto the counters on his head and he thought that was HILARIOUS;)

Jonathan has graduated to solids-he is eating the puffy baby food and we have tried eggs (which made him sick) and will try some other things soon. We are also eating meat with our dinners as well and enjoy that immensely!! I knew he'd be a carnivore:)

We are going on vacay to the beach, but will surely post details and pics as soon as we get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment