Life has a steep learning curve-especially parenthood.

Life has a steep learning curve-especially parenthood. You can feel as if you are on a mountain
surrounded by majesty one moment, and plummeting off the edge the next.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Baby Mullet

I am a bad mom. I refuse to get my baby's hair cut since it is just a little long in the back, and now he has the dreaded baby mullet. Am I the only mom in history who will not admit that their little bundle of joy is now a drooling, crawling, sometimes downright ornery little person?

My husband and I have argued, and I did get the scissors out and trim a smidge around his ears. I however refuse to take him for a big boy haircut yet.
Sorry, I don't have a pic of the back.
See, it isn't that long yet.

Maybe if his hair was thicker, but it is so fine that I feel like he is already half bald! Couple that with the fact that he has 2 cowlicks on the crown of his head, and one in the front and the poor kid doesn't have a chance. 

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! Nathan got his first big boy haircut at 7 months - but his hair was really out of control!

    ReplyDelete